Cancer is a fast spreading epidemic that we all seem to be impacted by in one way or another. I have been fascinated over the last year to find that by altering your diet, daily life activity, and stress levels, it can be nearly impossible for cancer cells to even live in your body. So what are the leading culprits of this disease?
In an interesting article by Dr. Mercola, some reasons are brought to light:
*Pesticide and other chemical exposure
*Processed and artificial foods (plus the chemicals in the packaging)
*Obesity, stress, and poor sleeping habits
*Wireless technology, dirty electricity, and medical diagnostic radiation exposure
*Lack of sunshine exposure and use of sunscreens
Dr. Mercola’s Top Tips for Cancer Prevention:
1. Avoid fructose and sugar.
2. Optimize Vitamin D.
4. Get appropriate amounts of high quality animal-based omega-3 fats.
5. Eat according to your nutritional type.
6. Deal with your emotions and past hurts.
7. Maintain an ideal body weight.
8. Get appropriate amounts of high quality sleep.
9. Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners, and air pollution.
10. Reduce your use of cell phones and other technology.
11. Boil, poach or steam your foods, rather than frying or charbroiling them. Better yet, eat as many raw veggies as you can!
Read the full article here.