As seasons change and you’re due for a serious wardrobe update, shopping for this season’s trendy staples can get a bit overwhelming. So many options! For this week’s 5 Friday Faves, I wanted to put together a little shopping guide for you, for items that every girl needs in her Fall wardrobe.
1. Favorite scarf – I recently added this scarf in the photo to my fall wardrobe, and it was the best $17 I’ve spent in a while! So soft, and all the colors make it so versatile.
2. Favorite denim shirt – You can’t have a fall wardrobe without a denim shirt in your closet. Perfect for layering under sweaters, or an easy “throw on and go” top.
3. Favorite flats – I’m crazy about the d’Orsay flat right now, and when I saw these in grey, I knew I had to have them!
4. Favorite fall lip color – Laura Mercier creme smooth lip color in “damask”. I love this color because its not too “red, red”, but is still bold and beautiful. The creme lip color also makes your lips super soft and has a long wear to it!
5. Favorite fur vest – I feel like the fur vest has officially moved from a trend item to a staple. This vest is my personal fave because it’s still on trend but the grey color makes it unique! The length is perfect and I love the smokey effect on the fur.