Every girl has a different morning routine of “putting her face on”. For those of you that aren’t set on your current routine, or are looking to change it up, or don’t have one at all…today Lo & I are sharing with you the items in our routine that we swear by.
Here are the 3 items I cannot go a day without:
1. Clarisonic – My combination skin has always been my “thorn in my side”, if you will. My mom got me a Clarisonic for Christmas 2 years ago, and it has totally changed my skin. I noticed a difference in my complexion literally within days. It gives your pores a good deep clean, and really just makes washing your face more fun!
2. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer – This is my go to foundation whether I’m getting dressed up for a date night, or have 5 minutes to get ready in the mornings. The coverage is amazing but still looks so natural. It also has SPF 20 in it, so I put this on before heading to the beach on vacation as well!
3. Laura Mercier high coverage concealer for under eye – I attribute my dark circle problem to the fact that I have dark skin and dark hair. But, regardless, no matter how much sleep I get, I still tend to have little dark shadows under my eyes. This concealer has been my favorite for a while now because it lasts all day long + makes my eyes so much brighter.
Here’s a glimpse into how Lo “puts her face on” daily:
1. Lo uses Chantecaille’s face wash – This is a rice & geranium foaming cleanser that gently exfoliates and softens the skin.
2. Chantecaille eye cream – another staple in Lo’s daily routine, this eye cream uses advanced technology to smooth, firm, and rebuild delicate skin around the eyes. Let’s be real, we’re not getting any younger & now is the time to start taking care of our skin!
3. Kiehl’s face mask – Truly the best face mask out there. Plus this one is currently $20 at Nordstrom! I promise it will be a $20 well spent; your skin will thank you both now and later!
Let us know what items in your routine are your staples, or how you “put your face on” everyday!