Scarves, floppy hats, denim, cozy sweaters, and leather boots- sign us, up. The fall season is such a special time in the fashion world and I can hardly wait for it each year. I love seeing what the designer’s are putting out there during the shows and then once the fall line is available in late july/early august, all bets are off! Fall colors (dark grey, rich bordeaux, deep denim, and luxe metallics) + fall textures (suede, denim, leather, and knits) + fall layers (vests, jackets, sweaters, and car coats) are truly a few of my favorite, fashion things. The fall mood is one of comfort, richness, confidence, and depth. It’s a chance to be creative sartorially which influences other parts of your life too- at work, at home, and out in in the world.
As you guys know by now, Nordstrom is having their big anniversary sale right now and the deals are pretty incredible. It’s definitely newsworthy because it’s one of those shopping events that gets everyone dreaming of fall. However, I am a big believer in savoring the sweet summer, while dreaming of fall. Below are a few favorites from the #NSale from cute crop jeans to a wide brim hat.
- these cropped jeans – will look so cute with a great pair of suede booties
- this car coat – I am loving the color combo
- a sleeveless sweater – hello, layering
- the perfect fall hat – rag & bone’s hats are always so chic and comfortable
- these lace-up heels – suede is a favorite texture of mine for fall
- a pair of boyfriend trousers – this color is so versatile for fall (spring, too)
- this cardigan – a quality sweater to invest in now, and wear for years to come
- this clutch-wallet – an exclusive print from hobo for the #nsale
- a statement poncho – another winner from rag & bone