Some of my favorites include: www.thehomeademommy.net + www.thechemicalfreehome.com (I own all her books. They contain recipes that I love!) + www.safecosmetics.org (This resources gives a great list of the toxins we should stay away from in our beauty products. I feel like there are a few more that should be added to this list too, but this is a great place to start.)
– Young Living’s Thieves Household Cleaner – this stuff smells like Christmas. Who wouldn’t want their house to smell like Christmas? We actually use this cleaner for EVERYTHING…including glass and wood floors.
– Good old Distilled White Vinegar – I use this as a fabric softener in my washer along with a few drops of essential oil. It also gets used in my homemade soft scrub too.
– Baking Soda – This stuff is amazing. It is also an ingredient in my DIY toilet bowl cleaner and soft scrub recipes.
– Young Living Essential Oils – I specifically use Thieves, Tea Tree, Lemon and Purification to clean around my house. I also have room refreshers and mattress cleaners made out of oils, witch hazel and a little water.
– I do love a good Norwex cleaning cloth to dust. 🙂
–Soignee Anti-Wrinkle Cream – THIS STUFF! Whew! It is just so amazing. It has MSM in it. Will you google that? Your mind will be blown. Everyone needs some MSM in their system to help protect us from the free radicals and toxins in the environment. I add Frankincense, Neroli, Jasmine and Rose essential Oils to this cream. It is also a decent price. My husband thanks me. 🙂
–Young Living’s Orange Blossom Facewash – this also contains MSM. Clearly I’m passionate about getting MSM onto my face. Haa! A little goes a long way with this wash. I use it in the morning and at night.
–Young Living’s Savvy Minerals makeup line – this line of make up meets all of my standards for a chemical free face. It does not have nasty chemicals such as phthalates, parabens, SLS’s, formaldehyde, toulene, propylene glycol, mineral oil, bismuth, lead or fragrance. I don’t wear makeup much and love a natural look.
– Last but not least, good old fractionated coconut oil! Yep! It’s the best. I whip some of this up in my mixer with shea butter and add some essential oils and boom. Smooth as silk!!!!