Round-up time, clean beauty lovers! We get so excited when we find a site/blog that serves as a resource of great clean brands and clean living tips (like goop, because I’m addicted, lee from america,well + good and more), and our hope for LSK is to be a resource like that as well- a haven of wellness information and a place where you can be inspired to try new products, meet new brands, and learn new things.
Today we are sharing current top 10 clean beauty brands that we find ourselves recommending to friends again and again. You have probably heard us talk about these before here on the blog or over on IG (+ @thecleanstuff account), because they are just that good. So enjoy the list below, check out the brands’ websites + IG accounts, and share this post with friends and family members that are also interested in discovering clean beauty brands that have been tried, tested, and loved!
2. rms– Most popular for their “un cover-up” concealer, rms beauty is one of our all-time favorite clean beauty lines. Their bronzer is incredible + their lip2cheek product (which doubles as blush and lip color) is a must-have. Their products enhance your natural beauty, making you feel extra beautiful with only the most natural ingredients on your skin.
5. stranded– Founded by yours truly + my best friend, Anna! We are so thrilled by our dry shampoo powder, made for all hair colors, and we hope that you love it. Crafted with pure ingredients, it is safe to use + prevents you from having to wash your hair too much, which benefits hair health.
6. rahua– My favorite brand for clean shampoo + conditioner. It is a little expensive, but so worth it in my opinion. A little goes a long way, too.
7. w3ll people– Well-known for their mascara + concealer stick, w3ll people products are crafted with clean ingredients and have a reputation for being beautiful, long-lasting, and safe.
8. kosas– The must-have lipstick brand! This is our go-to collection for beautiful shades of lip color, plus they recently launch a blush duo palette that looks so dreamy.
9. may lindstrom– Beautiful skincare products that are rich in healthy ingredients and so good for your skin; some of my all-time favorite skincare products are from may lindstrom, including the honey mud.
10. goop skincare– The organic skincare line from goop is unreal! Their “essential six” collection includes six items for your skincare routine to achieve the “goop glow”…yes, please! I especially love the moisturizer and night cream.
We hope you enjoyed this post! Let us know your favorite clean beauty brands in the comments section below- we always love to learn of new brands. If you have tried any of these and love them as well, let us know! xo
Love this! Thank you for being such a great resource! I would love to see a similar round up of products that are reasonably priced/under a certain price point/can even be found at your local health food store – I have started to see a lot of wonderful products pop up that don’t break the bank! Again, thank you for the knowledge and recs! 🙂