An Anti-Aging Wonder: Fountain of Truth Beautyhttps://laurenscruggskennedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/LSK-fountain-of-truth-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Lauren Kennedy Lauren Kennedy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b2b1e1260e0a5eb5f3111a6e1a67b588?s=96&d=mm&r=g
I could not be more proud of my dear friend, Giuliana, for using her story for good in so many ways. One of which is her most recently launched skincare line called Fountain of Truth. After being diagnosed with breast cancer, G was unable to find a clean skincare line that treated the appearance of fine lines, discoloration, and other skin issues. So, she created her own! It has been extra sweet to watch how personal this process has been for her + how much care she has put into creating it.
Reasons why I personally love FOT:
- The Fountain of Truth™ formulas contain Super Bio-Ferment technology of clean, safe, gentle, and highly effective, fermented, skin-loving botanical ingredients.
- The use of fermented ingredients: efficacy and potency of ingredients may be increased when they are fermented because they can be “broken down” into smaller molecules to help improved the appearance of skin’s surface.
- It uses smaller molecules, which can allow for more skin penetration, hydration, and soothing. Not to mention, fermentation can also help the nutrient density and concentration of skin-loving ingredients. All this makes for a gentle, yet effective formula to help to improve texture, tone, dryness, and the appearance of fine lines.
- A few of the ingredients:
- Wakame Seaweed has powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Iron, Magnesium, Copper and Silicon get fermented and play important roles in helping skin look and feel healthy.
- Zinc is an important antioxidant for the skin.
P.S. This is the cutest present ever for the holidays!